Target Audience –
- For sailing enthusiasts who have their Day Skipper’s ticket and wish to prepare for their next sailing qualification, allowing night sailing and further distance range
- Duration: 6 days (+ 2-3 days for written and practical exams)
- Price: Please call Werner on 073 806 0802 for pricing
- Required Experience:
- A minimum 800nm;
- 3 port entries;
- 24 night hours and;
- a minimum of three 60nm passages
Enable all to get the experience necessary to get to Coastal Skipper level and sit the SAS Coastal Skipper exam.
- Theory and Boat Handling
- Mileage Building (optional)
- South African Sailing Exam – Theory and Practical to be arranged directly with SAS
This course will give you all the necessary experience and certification to sit your external SAS Coastal Skipper examination.